Car, Truck, and RV Repair Since the 1970's
Maryland Auto & Truck Repair is a full-service car, truck, and RV repair company located in Glen Burnie, MD. Our goal is to offer high-quality workmanship and a wide range of services and products at a fair price. We go the extra mile to make sure the job is done right the first time. With ten bays and five experienced technicians, we can accommodate clients for a variety of problems:
Trust our team to take care of you and your vehicle. We understand you depend on your car for daily transportation. It is frustrating when things don’t go as planned and unexpected repairs arise. We will diagnose and repair your auto in a timely fashion. Call us now if you need a speedy auto repair.
Not only is our team familiar with servicing a variety of auto makes and models, but we also offer services for commercial fleets. Our fleet program will save you time and money. Ask one of our employees for complete details.
We Service Most Vehicle Passenger Car Makes, Fleet Vehicles, Coaches, and RVs
Our team of talented technicians offers a wide range of services to help a diverse clientele. We have completed various on-the-job trainings, factory certifications, and continuing education courses to stay ahead of the competition.
Fast and Friendly Car Services
We always treat customers with dignity and respect at our repair shop. You can expect fast and friendly service whenever you call or visit us. Even though we work diligently to achieve desired results in a timely manner, we never sacrifice quality in order to make it happen.
Convenient Appointment Times Five Days a Week
Our repair shop is open Monday through Friday for your convenience. When you call to schedule an appointment, one of our friendly employees will find a time that works best for your schedule. We ease the pains of repairing your vehicle by providing these services:
- Shuttle services
- Pick and delivery in some situations
- Fantastic waiting area with WiFi for those that choose to wait
- Appointment scheduling options
- Warranty on all repairs starting at 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first and getting even better on some big ticket repairs like engines and transmissions.
- Six (6) months same as cash financing always available
- Customer Service is Priority One. You can always reach the owner Marc.
- Certified Maryland vehicle safety inspection location
- ASE Certified staff
- Better Business Bureau member