WHAT WE DO WELL, AN OVERVIEW
Experts in fleet vehicle maintenance and repairs offering excellent value in problem prevention and diagnostic services. Technical staff is trained to handle a broad range of preventive maintenance, diagnostic service, general repair, gasoline engine repair, diesel repair, electrical repair, A/C service for fleets, trucks, RVs, coaches, mini-buses, and limousines.
WHAT WE DO, THE DETAILS
- A complete repair shop experience
- 10 large bays to serve the passenger car and truck market
- Full mechanical repair capability for diesel and gasoline vehicles
- Minibus, coach, limousine, RV experts
- Ford 7.3L Power Stroke®, Ford 6.0L Power Stroke®, GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Sprinter Vans specialists
- Diagnostic, electrical and A/C work specialists
- Top-of-line tooling for GM, Ford products and brand new computer diagnostic equipment. Brand new tire machine, handles up to 28” wheels
- In-house front end alignments up 14,000 lbs
- Maryland Vehicle Safety Inspections, DOT inspections
- Engine and transmission diagnostic and replacement capability
Want a repair shop with no complications?
- With over 39 years at one location, we are a leading and experienced fleet repair specialist.
- Excellent customer service - Customer satisfaction survey results available upon request.
- The best maintenance and repair experience period. You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for, and that you will be fully satisfied with your experience. We go above and beyond to provide you with high quality services.
- Perform federal annual DOT inspections more frequently than the annual requirement, 30K, 60K, 90K mileage services, and basic oil changes with multi-point inspections.
- Our shop management system captures services performed on every vehicle. We give you access to the history of every vehicle in your fleet, taking the guesswork out managing the fleet.
CONTROL FLEET VEHICLE COSTS (prevent costly repairs)
- Better maintenance program leads to less frequent major repairs
- Better parts mean better wear and longer life
MAXIMIZE FLEET PERFORMANCE
- Less downtime as service provider does better PM work
- Repairs it right the first time
INCREASE YOUR COMPANY’S PROFITS