Glen Burnie Auto Repair

Call Us(410) 760-8123
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM


  • DR-057 - Request for Motor Vehicle Records- Request a copy of motor vehicle records.
  • VR-005 - Application for Certificate of Title - Apply for a vehicle title of a new or used car.
  • VR-008 - New, Transfer of Plates, Stickers, Non-Title trailers-. Apply for new plates and stickers or apply to transfer plates. You may also register non-title trailers.
  • VR-009 - Duplicate or Substitute Plates & Stickers- Apply for substitute plates and stickers when your plates are lost, stolen, or damaged. You can also apply if you would like to switch your plates to or from the standard Maryland plates.
  • VR-018 - Application for Duplicate Title- Apply for a duplicate title for a vehicle.
  • VR-021 - Registration Plate refund- Apply for registration plate refund.
  • VR-096 - Historic or Street Rod Registration-. Apply for Historic vehicle registration (vehicles 20 years or older that has not be substantially altered from the manufacturers original design) or apply for Street Rod registration (vehicles 25 years or older that has been substantially altered from the manufacturers original design).
  • VR-103 - Application for Maryland Gift Certification-. Use for gifting a title from one family member to another. You must have an immediate familial relationship with the sender/receiver of the gift certification. A list of who is an immediate family member is located at the top of the form.
  • VR-299 - Maryland Gift Certification #2- Use this form in conjunction with the application for Maryland Gift Certification, if the family member sending the gift is the Aunt/ Uncle or the receiver.
  • VR-164 - Vanity Plate- Apply for personalized plates.
  • VR-302 - Bay & Agricultural Plate- Apply for the Commemorative Chesapeake Bay and Agricultural Plate.
  • VR-129 - Temporary Inspection Waiver- If you are having difficulty getting your car inspected, apply for 30-day temporary registration. This allows you to drive your car prior to inspection. Must bring title with you or apply for one at the same time you apply for the temporary waiver.
  • VR-154 - Application for Maryland Change of Address or Name- Apply for change of address or name. You can use it to register to vote.
  • VR-181 - Bill of Sale- Establishes the purchase price of vehicle.
  • VR-217 - Security Interest Filing Statement- Records a lien on an existing title certificate or for the original lien holder to reassign the security interest in a vehicle. The Certificate of Title must accompany this form.


Maryland Auto and Truck Repair is committed to ensuring effective communication and digital accessibility to all users. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and apply the relevant accessibility standards to achieve these goals. We welcome your feedback. Please call Maryland Auto and Truck Repair (410) 760-8123 if you have any issues in accessing any area of our website.